Sunday, November 20, 2011

Suddenly Awaken


She was having such a wonderful dream.


Just as she was at a particularly hot part of the dream, she was suddenly awaken by a slight pain in her arm. Maybe she was just laying on it the wrong way. She attempted to move, but found she couldn't. 


The, "What the Hell!" in her throat never materialized as she felt as hands clamped down around her mouth then wrapped around her neck.




"Daddy's in a mood, little one. I need to use you, hard. And I'm going to use you, hard. Do you trust me?"


"Y-y-yes, Daddy." she stammered.


"Good girl."


"I plan to take advantage of the body that I own. The body that is meant for my pleasure. Maybe you will get release - maybe you won't. Quite frankly, it is immaterial to me. You belong to me and Daddy has much stress and frustration to release. I plan on doing that by fucking you -- all of you -- any way that I choose and until I am satisfied. Do you understand?"


She knew that was a rhetorical question. Having complete trust in him and being completely owned by him, she felt her job was to please him - which pleased her. "I understand, Daddy."


In an instant, she found herself being straddled as she struggled for air, for he was plunging himself deeper and deeper into her mouth. Freeing her wrists, he plunged his fingers into her creamy, wet center and it was all she could do not to explode. He must have recognized it on her face. "Don't you fucking dare!," he growled in her ear as she wrapped his hands around her neck. She knew she had to have permission, but he was making it really hard to resist.


He was so strong that he flipped her face down onto the bed with one fluid motion. Grabbing her by the hair, he ushered her up onto her knees --face down, ass up -- his favorite. He pounded so hard, her head banged into the headboard, finally pinning her to that edge that rendered her immobile. All she could do was whimper in ecstasy.


Suddenly he grabbed her hair and forced her upright. He plunged a finger into her unsuspecting ass and she let out a yelp. "Good girl. Daddy's dirty little girl." That served to force stream of her wetness to run down her legs.


At this sight, he grunted aloud and kissed her on her neck. He kissed; she whimpered. He bit down on her shoulder and she cried out. "Fuck. Daddy loves to mark his property."


She thought she might pass out. Not from the pain - the bite was firm but not hard - but from the strain of trying desperately not to squirt all over the place. He pushed her back up to her knees - her face down to the bed.


The tip of his stiffness threatened to push through her backdoor like a tornado. He alternated between his tip and his finger until she thought she would faint. Her mouth moved but no sound could be heard. If it was possible to perish from pleasure, she felt surely she was getting close.


Suddenly he got up. The admonishment to lie still seemed implied. Just as well. Her breathing was far too erratic for her to move anyway.


She sensed that he went to the closet. She dared not move, so she was unsure of what was to come.


"Tell me that you are mine, little one."


"I am yours, Daddy."


The sound of his hand coming down on her unprepared ass filled the room like a shot.


"Are you ready little girl? The warm up is over. I hope you are prepared for Daddy's use."


First came the blindfold, then wrist ties, then the iPod.


Pleasure and pain were soon to follow...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm speechless and wanting;)!

Kittty

William said...

I so need to do this. The beast in me is hungry and needs to feed on some pain.
I can't wait to hear the rest of this story.

William

ekho_reborn said...

Hot, lady! :)

Simon Taylor said...

Love the style you write in and the structure , very good short story as usual very erotic and allows for th eimages to form in my head gorgeous

Florida Dom said...

Very good story. You have a knack for good writing. Can't wait for you to write more.

FD

1ManView said...

Hot... Hot .. .Hott...

baby girl said...

Kitty,

I hope you get what you want :-)

William,

A sequel? Perhaps... I hope you get this as you wish and soon.

ehko_reborn,

I am happy you enjoyed it.

Simon,

Quite flattering. Thank you.

FD,

High praise, indeed. Thanks so much.

1manview,

I'm glad you liked reading and I hope you will visit again soon!

Unknown said...

LOVE your writing style! its so easy to see and thus so hot!