Saturday, November 19, 2011

The Versatile Blogger


I have been nominated, by William from The Training of My Lovely Slut for a Versatile Blogger Award. In addition to sending him my humblest thanks, I also want to pass on the following information.




So without further adieu, here's a bit info about me:
* I have a license to carry a gun. Pretty bad ass for a sub, right?
* It freaks me out to leave closet and cabinet doors open.
* I'm an avid mystery reader and I read the last page of any book first. Crazy, I know.
* I am a complete school geek. I have an Associate degree, two Bachelor's degree with two minors each, and a Master's. And I'm seriously considering getting a Doctorate. What can I say, I really love school.
* I hate washing dishes and never understood why I have to make a bed that I will mess up again.
* I am a published author.
* I am unabashedly addicted to Starbucks.


 Pass the award to 15 other bloggers.


Don't know if I can do 15 without repeating others that have already been nominated, but I'll give it a shot. Let's see... these are some blogs that I enjoy in no particular order:


*Trying to Learn, Learning to Try: How can you not love Kay and her antics -- that never really work out for her? A real loop hole ninja.


* Ecce Spanko: Dineo's poetry. Awesomely creative.


*hisdesires: Love reading the dynamic between Britt and M. 


*Surrender to Submission: Love K's sweetie and her journey with submission - and sometimes her fights against it.


*My Bottom Smarts: Of  course, how can you have an award and NOT list the Oprah of the D/s/spanking blogs.


*The Empty Collar: A really tough lady with a wonderful blog.


As a relatively new blogger, there are many blogs that I am not yet familiar with, but I look forward to coming across. Reading the blogs of my friends and peers inspires me to become a better writer.

So please, check out these blogs, in addition to the ones on my blog roll. I'm sure they will welcome you and I'm equally sure you will enjoy them!











1 comment:

William said...

I love that you carry a gun. I could never read the last page of a book. It would ruin it for me...laughs!!!
I would love to read something you wrote. Where might it be available?
Starbucks doesn't do much for me. I like black coffee, and their regular coffee isn't very good.
Thank you for sharing baby girl.

William